Your Profile on WOO is your home base, here you can see and edit how you look in the WOO community.
In your profile you can see your Max Scores, Total Scores, all your sessions and more.
Start by customizing your profile with the basics. Click the pencil to edit:
- Cover Photo*
- Profile Photo*
- First Name
- Last Name
- Stance (locked)
- Date of Birth
Your Homespot would be the spot you usually ride at. If you can't find your homespot, please check out how to Submit a New Spot and we will make sure we add your homespot to the WOO Spot database.
*Your Cover Photo, Profile Photo, and Homespot can be different between WOO Kite, WOO Wake & WOO Snow. If you change your First Name, Last Name, Gender, Date of Birth, or Weight, the information for all WOO Games (Kite / Wake / Snow) will be updated.
Note: While your stance is visible in your Edit Profile, you can't change it. You select your Stance the first time you log into WOO Wake. If you accidentally selected the wrong stance, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Followers and Following count reflect how many people you’ve connected with. When you follow someone on WOO by clicking the follow icon on another user's profile (it's where the pencil to edit icon is in your own profile), it means they will show up in the Activity Feed and Leaderboard when applying the Following filter.
You will see a bar displaying the mode you're currently in. If you want to switch from Big Air to Freestyle (in WOO Kite) or vice versa, simply swipe left or right and your profile data for that mode will be loaded. If you're not sure which mode your WOO is in, easily connect your WOO to your smartphone and set the WOO to the mode you want.
Max Scores are your all-time highest results in the three main metrics for that mode:
- WOO Kite - Big Air: Jump Height, Airtime, and Landing G-Force.
- WOO Kite - Freestyle: Trick Score, Airtime, and Session Score.
- WOO Wake: Trick Score, Airtime, and Session Score.
- WOO Snow: Trick Score, Airtime, and Session Score.
Total Stats take all your sessions on WOO and give you cumulative lifetime stats for that mode:
- WOO Kite - Big Air: Total Height, Total Airtime, and Time Spend on the Water.
- WOO Kite - Freestyle: Total Score, Number of Different Tricks, and Time Spend on the Water.
- WOO Wake: Total Score, Number of Different Tricks, and Time Spend on the Water.
- WOO Snow: Total Score, Number of Different Tricks, and Time Spend in the Park.
If you scroll down your profile, you will find all your sessions are listed in chronological order. Session are listed according to their repective mode, so check if you are in the right mode if you can't find one of your sessions.